By registering on the Site, you join a worldwide community of learners. FUN ‘s goal is to offer access to quality higher education learning, wherever you are in the world.
Recommendations to users
Unless your online instructor indicates otherwise, you are encouraged to:
- Complete all course related activities: watch all videos, do all exercises, homework and practical work assignments;
- Discuss general concepts and course materials for each course with the other learners while relying on the collaborative tools available;
- Share ideas and, potentially, documents that you have prepared, with other learners, and seek their comments;
- Make sure that the full name you give is the one you want to appear on official documents and certificates (\*);
- Choose your user name carefully, bearing in mind that it cannot be subsequently modified, and—because it will be visible to the other participants—you are advised not to use your real name.
- Not engage in any form of cheating aimed at artificially enhancing your assessments or results;
- Not attempt to artificially enhance or lower the assessments or results of others;
- Not post answers to exercises included in students’ final evaluation;
- Grant the teaching staff access to your data collected on the Site, as may be necessary for the purposes of the course(s) you have taken.
(*) Please note: once the official documents and/or certificates have been issued, it will no longer be possible to modify the full name appearing on the document.