What you will learn
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand, drive and evaluate a diversity policy while respecting the equality of all without discrimination.
Do you think that each one of us, with our differences, has a contribution to make to company life? This MOOC is for you! It proposes to increase your skills and knowledge in the field of diversity management and in the development of inclusive business models.
It will interest the actors of companies or other organisations, but also students in initial training. It aims to show all those involved in the life of an organisation what an inclusive company is.
It will provide tools for those who want to apply a management that values diversity for the well-being of companies and for better ways of doing business in them.
This French-English MOOC is also open to leaders and experts from the world of diversity.
The course takes place over 4 weeks. Each module includes 5 videos, to which may be added additional videos, media and activities. The weekly session follows three axes:
- Knowledge of concepts and methodology: the theoretical and technical teaching endeavours to convey the key concepts, but also the tools of diversity management.
- Transfer of good practice through testimonials and case studies: the input of business leaders and team managers will complete the academic theory with contributions of specific experiences as well as global strategic visions.
- Role-playing with managerial simulations: rôle-playing of management with collaborators in contexts of diversity will allow students of the MOOC to dive, virtually, into situations of complex problem solving.
A forum enable students to exchange and create a community on the principle of a wiki. It's matter of contributing testimonials, additional information, discussions around a diversity issue.
This MOOC is for all those who wish to better understand and better manage the place of diversity in the world of business.
There are no prerequisites other than being interested in people and in the importance of diversity in companies.
Assessment and certification
- Weekly quizzes will count for 40% of the final grade
- A final assessment quiz will count for 60% of the final grade
To obtain the certificate of completion successfully, it is necessary to obtain a grade greater than or equal to 12/20.