This course is the NEW SEASON OF THE LEADER MANAGER! He offers training on :
- Management basics
- New strategic skills to develop in the context of digital transformation within organizations :
- How to become an agile manager
- How to use design thinking principles to innovate and to manage on a daily basis
- How to work in collaborative mode and how to create collective intelligence
- How to become an eminent leader
We advise you to complete this MOOC by following Cécile Dejoux’s new MOOC season: "IA for managers", created in cooperation with well-known A.I. specialists (Registrations from January 14th 2019)
In case you have already followed any of this MOOC seasons, please watch theweek 5.
A six-week course
Registrants watch 5 or 6 five-minutes, self-scheduled video-lectures. Course supports and video script are available.
Self-correction MCQs to follow one’s progression.
Online forums access for students’ exchanges and questions ; spaces in social media platforms can be created to encourage exchanges between participants and enhance the consolidation of contents.
Professor-led webinars can be scheduled.
You don’t need previous knowledge to attend this Mooc.
This course aims everybody :
- Anybody, either a manager or not
- Those who want to be up-to-the-minute and understand what new skills are required to succeed in our digital world.
- Curious people who want to know how management "works"
Assessment and certification
To get the attendance certificate, you need to take the weekly tests and the final test. To get this attendance certificate, you need a 50% result to the tests altogether.
An authenticated CERTIFICATE worth 2 ECTS can be delivered for 60 euros, provided that you have enrolled at the CNAM. After payment and registration on the MOOC platform, you will take the final exam after the end of the MOOC. The exam is supervised and your identity will be checked.
Manager: examples of situations experienced by agency heads
How to define the job of a manager?
What are that job’s prospects?
Giving the floor to manager (UGC)
Week 2 : Becoming agile
Becoming an agile manager : Example of Extia, creative incubator for talents
Why is it so important to become an agile manager?
What is an agile manager or leader?
How to inspire a start-up perspective to a firm and its management?
Giving the floor to managers and leaders (Axa, Accor Hotels, Extia, Fongecif Ile de France, Google, Le Slip français, Orange, Total)
Week 3 : Designer manager
What is design thinking?
How does one become a designer manager or a designer leader?
La parole aux managers (Agoranov, Bouygues, Carrefour, Dehlaize, DSchool, Happy Couple, Noda,Vita Confort, Otis, Steel Case, Telecom Ecole de Management)
Week 4 : Digitizing Management
A new approach to time?
A new relationship to work?
New management styles?
Giving the floor to managers and leaders (Alcatel-Lucent, Alliance Française, Cisco, Cisco, L’Oréal, Microsoft, Sanofi)
Week 5 : The manager, creator of collective intelligence
From team manager to collective intelligence creator
What is collective intelligence?
How to make the collective intelligence emerge?
What skills for the manager creating collective intelligence?
The floor to managers(Agilo'a, Alternative Digitale, AndShift, Axiopole, EDF, Embleema, Goal Map, Julhiet-Sterwen, Klaxoon, Kwek, Malakoff-Mederic, Pitchy, Share.place, Randstadt, SparkUp, Start the F***k up, Synapscore, Ubisof, Zeebra)
Week 6 : Becoming a leader
Becoming a leader: leaders’ advice
What is the difference between management and leadership?
What is a leader?
What does theory teach us?
How to get from manager to leader?
Giving the floor to leaders
Optional sessions :
You can find the course’s main points in the books Métamorphose du manager à l’ère du numérique et de l’IA, Pearson, 2018 et Du manager agile au leader designer, Dunod-Topo, 2017.
License for the course content
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.