You wish to renew your inspiration to invent tomorrow’s food, to develop your menu and your culinary offer, to create a new restaurant concept or merely to present your friends with a very trendy dinner?
This FERRANDI Paris MOOC will help you to observe and analyse culinary trends, to understand how they work and to develop a monitoring process to better anticipate and innovate.
In terms of forecasting, culinary trends are linked to three disciplines:
Over the next four weeks you will successively:
- Identify emerging French culinary trends and international cultural influences;
- Develop a method of observation;
- Based on examples of products and recipes, learn the principles of trends analysis;
- Devise a concept board designed to innovate;
- Imagine a culinary creation based on the trends you have studied;
- Participate in and influence the general discussion.
For each sequence, discussions will be open on the platform forum and social networks.
All interested persons, cooking fans (professionals or amateurs) who wish to challenge their creativity.
Every week will end with an QCM comprising 10 questions for the participants to review the lessons.
The exercises in creativity (Reports No. 2 and 3) wont't be assesed, but the most interesting ones for ou teachers will be presented to the entire community.
The MCQs and the reports will account for 100%, respectively, of the overall mark.
Retrouvez l'équipe pédagogique et tous les inscrits sur le groupe Facebook à la page suivante :
Facebook Officiel - MOOC Tendances Culinaires Ferrandi (en français / in French)
You are free to:
Under the following terms:
"All rights reserved" is a copyright formality indicating that the copyright holder reserves, or holds for its own use, all the rights provided by copyright law.